Chemistry Polymer Science. Lecture Notes in Chemistry Free Preview. Rare discussion of how to design the chemical structure of polymers to obtain desired physical properties Concise one-semester text Suitable for both chemists and engineers see more benefits.
CHCHE Courses | Division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book How can a scientist or engineer synthesize and utilize polymers to solve our daily problems? Show all. Show next xx. Recommended for you. PAGE 1.
Stars are assigned as follows:. Inventory on Biblio is continually updated, but because much of our booksellers' inventory is uncommon or even one-of-a-kind, stock-outs do happen from time to time.
If for any reason your order is not available to ship, you will not be charged. Your order is also backed by our In-Stock Guarantee!
What makes Biblio different? Facebook Instagram Twitter.
Principles of Polymer Design and Synthesis
Sign In Register Help Cart 0. Cart 0 items. Toggle navigation. Stock photo. Search Results Results 1 -4 of 4.
Table of contents
Brand New. Original US edition.
- Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery: A Practical Guide!
- A polymer dataset for accelerated property prediction and design | Scientific Data.
- The Tournament.
- Aires de mi tierra (Trymar) (Spanish Edition).
- The Years Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2010;
- Principles of Polymer Design and Synthesis | Wei-Fang Su | Springer.
Kindly provide day time phone number in order to ensure smooth delivery. We may ship from Asian regions for inventory purpose.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
- Bibliographic Information?
- COUNTERFEIT PEACE: THE COLD WAR THE WISCONSIN CONNECTION - BOOK TWO;
- Organic chemistry - Wikipedia?
- Step Polymerization!
May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! More tools Find sellers with multiple copies Add to want list. Didn't find what you're looking for? Add to want list.